Blue Glass provides both coaching and consulting services. The two often go hand-in-hand. Great strategic plans often fail because the individuals who need to lead them may not be equipped with the skill sets or mind set to drive and execute on a strategy. Our understanding of business, and the ability to develop people within businesses, enables organizations to identify new areas of opportunity, accelerate growth, and empower people to be exceptionally successful.
for Individuals and Organizations ->
We work with executives, start-up founders, and individuals.
Executives who must:
- Motivate teams
- Lead change
- Improve executive presence, influence, communications and presentation skills
- Hire the right leaders
- Find balance in life
Individuals who would like to:
- Find career fulfillment
- Move up in the company
- Make a job or career change
- Develop a career plan
- Create interview packages and prepare for interviews
Founders who need to:
- Navigate difficult founder relationships
- Manage in ambiguity
- Drive execution
- Hire the right people
- Develop flawless communications and the perfect pitch
Private individuals interested in:
- Re-entering the workforce
- Discovering joy in life
- Dealing with difficult family or friend dynamics
- Managing change
- Finding balance across all of their life domains
The Integral Methodology
Blue Glass coaches individuals within the following four domains of their lives, the goal being to develop a stronger understanding of the whole individual, and the challenges they face within the context of their overall lives and ways of being.
We use principles related to somatic development, the identification of emotions, and leader embodiment, helping people to manage with greater ease the uncertainty and loss we all experience. I help to build heart and spirit, and a new way of being, through awareness exercises, mindfulness and somatic practices, and specific activities.
This methodology, in turn, forms the foundation of whatever an individual might like to accomplish: being a better, more effective executive, increasing the chances for business success, moving a career forward, and dealing with difficult relationships.
“The practice of Leader Embodiment gives us the gift of having a choice to be centered and mindful. When we are centered and mindful, we automatically act with wisdom, compassion, and power.” Palmer and Crawford, Leadership Embodiment.
for Organizations ->
We work with small, medium, and large organizations.
- Large, Fortune 500 Companies
- Start-up Companies – Any Stage
- School Districts
- Colleges and Universities
- Strategic Planning and Facilitation Services
- Strategic Growth Programs
- Marketing and PR Services
- Content and Message Development